- All Reiki Spirit Canada® Reiki Classes will be taught using the Reiki Training Manuals from the International Center for Reiki Training® (ICRT®). Supply one manual per student.
- Professional members will supply the Reiki Membership Association (RMA®) certificates for your students.
- Members of Reiki Spirit Canada® will use the Reiki Spirit Canada® Member's Logo on their website, and in their advertising & literature.
- Reply to all Reiki related e-mail and voice mail in a timely and professional way.
- Use a client information form and session documentation form in your Reiki sessions.
- Create a safe, comfortable, harmonious space for your sessions and classes, whether they be in person, online or by phone.
- All of our certification classes enable our graduates to offer healing sessions and/or teach classes both in-person AND online. All of our Reiki Masters have received the upgraded Master Ignition (Upgraded Holy Fire® III Attunement Process) and advanced teachings required to teach/learn Reiki from a distance. *It is important to note that healing sessions have always been available in-person AND through distant healing however Traditional Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Classes were only available in person until 2020. By choosing to learn from a Reiki Master who has received the upgraded frequency channeled to make it possible to teach both in-person AND from a distance, you will automatically be receiving this new and higher frequency. You will be qualified to teach both in-person AND online as you choose.
- When teaching Reiki classes, Reiki Masters at Reiki Spirit Canada® will use the Reiki symbols as drawn by Mrs. Takata for Reiki II & the Master Practitioner symbol; and the Holy Fire® symbol for Reiki Master which are in the Reiki Master manual. Following in the tradition of Reiki, no symbols are taught in Reiki I.
- Include time for lecture, discussion, demonstration, practice time and questions and answers in all your classes.
- Reiki I & II will be taught together (Hayashi style).
- Both the Usui/Tibetan style OR Usui/Holy Fire III® Advanced and Master levels will be taught together as one class.
- Require that a student have practiced at the Reiki II level for a minimum of six months before training to become a Certified Usui/Tibetan OR Usui/Holy Fire III® Reiki Master.
- Require that a student have practiced at the Reiki Master level for a minimum of six months before training to become a Certified Karuna® Reiki Master.
As a Professional Member of the RMA®, Morissa uses ICRT® manuals and follows the class outlines provided by the International Center for Reiki Training® for all RSC® Professional Training & Certifications.
*Morissa offers Private 1:1 Reiki Certification Classes with an experienced Reiki Master-Teacher.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about classes, pricing, or to schedule your perfect class time. Reiki Spirit Canada® offers ICRT Reiki Training that combines certification and mentorship.