Reiki I and II are taught together during this 2-day intensive. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
There is no prerequisite for this class. All are welcome.
Your Class Registration Includes:
1. Meet your Reiki Master-Teacher.
3. Energy clearing.
4. Experience a deeply healing meditation known as the Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
5. Reiki Talk - What is Reiki and how does it work?
6. Discover the history of Reiki and its many uses & benefits.
7. Learn the Reiki Ideals and discover a simple foundation for your healing & growth.
8. Explore the energy and essence of Holy Fire® Reiki.
9. Learn about the Holy Fire® Placement and discover how this powerful meditation allows you to channel, harness, and share Reiki energy for yourself and with others.
10. Experience the powerful healing and transformative meditation known as a Holy Fire® Placement.
12. Learn the simple Gassho Meditation and how to channel and harness healing energy.
13. Learn to set clear intentions for healing with Reiji-ho and how to advance your healing gifts by using your intuition directly rather than your hands alone.
14. Learn a technique called Byosen Scanning that allows Reiki to assess each client's unique healing needs so that Reiki can flow to where it is needed most.
15. Explain and practice the standard session for treating others using all hand positions.
16. Explain and demonstrate Kenyoko or "dry bathing" and learn a simple technique to clear your energy field regularly or when working with clients.
17. Explain Dr. Hayashi's Reiki Healing Guide and how to use it.
18. Explain the Reiki Client Information Form, Reiki Documentation Form and discuss charging money or bartering for services.
19. Go over the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
20. Learn to give yourself a Reiki self-session and practice self-session hand positions.
21. Review the sacred Reiki Level 2 Symbols, learn why we keep these a secret unless they are being taught in a class and distribute the symbol handout in preparation for Day 2.
22. Closing meditation.
1. Place Reiki all over the room and reconnect with everyone.
2. Experience another deeply healing meditation known as the Holy Love Experience.
3. Learn about the Reiki II symbols and develop a deeper understanding of their complete meaning and how to use them, including how to activate the symbol for distance healing. Explore why these symbols are to be kept sacred and private.
4. Complete a test on the Level 2 Reiki Symbols. Receive guidance with time to correct any errors if needed. Not to worry as everyone will be coached as needed to help pass this test before moving to the next step.
5. Learn to connect with others energetically from a distance and discover the gentle power of distance hugs.
6. Experience the Level 2 Reiki Placement and another powerful healing meditation.
7. Explain how to do a complete session using all the symbols.
8. Practice giving and receiving a complete Reiki Session to Feel Reiki flow through you and to explore how others receive Reiki from you.
9. Learn to give Reiki using a traditional reiki technique known as Gyoshi-ho which has several wonderful uses.
10. Learn another traditional technique known as Enkaku Chiryo which can be used to send Reiki with the intention of creating harmony among all people on the planet or perhaps a world situation.
11. Discuss the value of a Reiki buddy and encourage students to exchange Reiki with one another outside of class. This will allow you to practice sending distance Reiki to each other and then share the experience for both your healing and your practice.
12. Ending meditation or prayer.
13. Learn how Reiki Spirit Canada® can support you regularly as you practice and develop your comforts and healing with Reiki.
Copyright © The International Center for Reiki Training.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are registered service marks of William Lee Rand.
Morissa is a Professional Member of the RMA®.
Reiki Membership Requirements | Reiki
Complete your Reiki Training and Certification with Morissa to qualify as an Affiliate Member of the RMA®.
Access the exclusive ICRT® Class Manuals from the shop at Reiki.org for your classes & students*.
You must be a Reiki Master-Teacher to join! ♥
"Reiki is the secret art of inviting blessings. The spiritual medicine of all diseases."
© 2015 Reiki Spirit Canada® - All Rights Reserved.