This Private 1:1 Master training combines the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one 3-day class which we will schedule around you and your availability.
World Peace Reiki
This class makes use of World Peace Reiki energy which has all the qualities of the Holy Fire III energy and includes a higher vibration that actively creates feelings of peace within each student. Also included in this class is the Empowered by the River of Peace Experience and the World Peace Ignition which establishes and strengthens the World Peace Reiki energy and empowers one to actively manifest peace in the world. This type of peace is similar to the peace Usui Sensei received on Mt. Kurama when he was given the gift of Reiki. The World Peace Ignition also empowers each student to teach the World Peace version of this class to others.
In the process of learning these healing techniques and taking part in the guided meditations I will guide you through, you will receive healing experiences and benefits.
3 Days - $888
Prerequisite: Minimum 6 months certified as a Reiki Level 1 & 2 Practitioner
(Please attach a copy or picture of your Reiki Level 2 Certificate with your registration below.)
Your Class Registration Includes:
1. Meet your Reiki Master-Teacher.
3. Energy clearing.
4. Discover the Usui/Holy Fire® III system of Reiki.
5. Explore the definitions of Soul, Spirit & the Heavens as they are studied and taught by ICRT® Reiki Masters around the world.
6. Learn the unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences (healing meditations), Placements (Reiki attunements), and Ignitions (Master level Reiki attunements) are done. You will learn how to open yourself and your students to higher levels of consciousness that support the ability to practice and teach Reiki.
7. Learn the powerful Holy Fire® III concepts of the Authentic Self, the Culturally-Created Self, and the Dormant Self to help you understand many common struggles that people face and the path to deeper healing.
8. Experience a deeply healing meditation known as the Healing in the River of Life Experience. This experience will allow you the ability to give Reiki Level 1 & 2 Placements, and will empower the Usui Master symbol in the Reiki Master class.
9. Learn to use crystals and stones with Reiki and discover how to use a single crystal to send Reiki continuously.
10. Learn to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others. This can be used for distant healing, personal healing, goals, and manifestation.
11. Learn about the Reiki Master symbol, it's complete meaning, and how to use it is used to strengthen and empower your Reiki practice. Review why these symbols are to be kept sacred and private.
12. Complete a test on the Reiki Master symbol. Receive guidance with time to correct any errors. Not to worry as everyone will be coached as needed to help pass this test before moving to the next step.
13. Experience the deep healing and activation of the Ignition process for yourself and the four Ignitions (meditations) progressively empower the Holy Fire® symbol.
14. Break (10 minutes).
15. Learn how Placements work; that they do not come from the teacher or through the teacher but come to the student directly from the Holy Fire®.
16. Master Practitioner Placement (Attunement).
17. Practice giving the Usui Master symbol.
18. Reiki Moving Meditation.
1. Welcome back.
2. Smudging or energy clearing. Place Reiki all over the room.
3. Second Ignition.
4. Explain the evolution of Reiki and how it developed from Usui Reiki into Holy Fire® Reiki.
5. Describe the history of Holy Fire® Reiki.
6. Describe the essence of Reiki.
7. Holy Fire® Symbol—show students, explain the attributes and benefits and usage, practice drawing it. Test on the symbol.
8. Explain Holy Fire® III Reiki and spiritual guidance.
9. Third Ignition. Follow instructions. Write experiences in notebook, then share.
10. Practice giving Reiki using Holy Fire®.
11. Break (10 to 15 minutes).
12. Embrace the Holy Fire® Healing Experience.
13. If we have extra time, you could do one of the Holy Love Experiences.
14. Questions and Answers.
1. Smudging or energy clearing. Place Reiki energy all over the room.
2. Fourth Ignition. Follow instructions. Have students write experiences in notebooks, then share.
3. Discussion—the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
4. Questions and Answers or discuss other Holy Fire® concepts.
5. Practice Reiki using Holy Fire®. Seven minutes or longer.
6. Explain how to practice Holy Fire® Meditation. Practice it if you have time.
7. Explain healing religious trauma.
8.We will talk about Unification Consciousness, Becoming the Authentic Self and The Spirit of the Earth.
9. Explain Healing Spirit Attachments and enjoy a powerful meditation.
10. Experiences, Placements, and Ignitions— how to do them. Practice is usually not needed.
11. Conduct another of the Holy Love Experiences if you have time.
12. Talk about teaching, go over class outlines.
13. Learn to give Ignitions to yourself.
14. Go over the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
15. Talk about developing your Reiki practice and discover the value of membership in the Reiki Membership Association (RMA).
16. Class review.
17. Celebrate your completion and certification.
18. Closing prayer.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are registered service marks of William Lee Rand.
Morissa is a Professional Member of the RMA®.
Reiki Membership Requirements | Reiki
Complete your Reiki Training and Certification with Morissa to qualify as an Affiliate Member of the RMA®.
Access the exclusive ICRT® Class Manuals from the shop at Reiki.org for your classes & students*.
You must be a Reiki Master-Teacher to join! ♥
"Reiki is the secret art of inviting blessings. The spiritual medicine of all diseases."
© 2015 Reiki Spirit Canada® - All Rights Reserved.